World Cup, 2010, South Africa. His name resonates with this tournament for his performances with Uruguay.
The SBC is expensive, coming in at a price of 601.4K coins and needs 5 segments to unlock the card.
The card has some incredible stats and characteristics such as:
- 90+ for all Shooting Stats except Penalties with the First Touch and Finesse Shot PlayStyles along with the Power Shot PlayStyles+
- 88 Vision and 86 Short Passing allows him to make some good cutbacks
- 86 Dribbling gives him good responsiveness on the ball
- 86 Stamina means he won't need to be substituted for 75+ minutes
- 4-Star Skill Moves and Weak Foot are good for a Striker
- High/High Workrates are decent for an attacking player
His ideal position in game would be as a lone Striker in a formation with wingers. He will thrive in a situation where he can play off of other attackers to either create chances or score them.
He has a similar player profile to that Triple Threat Heroes Sidney Govou. He doesn't have the high agility dribbling of Govou but their shooting, pace and presence in attack feels very similar to each other.
The card does have some drawbacks such as:
- Poor aerial presence
- Low Strength and Aggression
What Chemistry Style to use for Triple Threat Heroes Forlan?
The suggested Chemistry Style for Triple Threat Heroes Forlan is: HUNTER. The max boost in Pace and Shooting allows us to maximize the best parts of Forlan's card.
Triple Threat Heroes Diego Forlan: Complete or Yeet?
The price of this SBC by itself is just way too much for the minor upgrade you get on his base version. The caveat is that with the SBC you get 2 more card in Triple Threat Hermoso and Triple Threat Leicy Santos. If you can find a use for those cards as well, it could make the upcharge on the SBC worth it. My verdict: Complete only if you use the extra cards as well.
Check out all the latest releases on FUT.GG's new players page.
Get more FUT reviews and insights from Nofil. Are you going to complete this SBC? Let us know below!