The card is absolutely incredible in game, with stats and characteristics such as:
- 97 Acceleration and 96 Sprint Speed with his Explosive AcceleRATE type makes him rapid over short distances
- 99 in all shooting stats except his 98 Long Shots and 94 Shot Power with the Finesse Shot Trait makes him perfect in front of goal at every range
- 99 Vision, 95 Crossing, 92 Short Passing and 96 Curve make for incredible ball distribution in and around the box
- 99 in all in game Dribbling stats except his 95 Balance along with his Unique body type will make him very smooth and responsive in his movements on and off the ball
- 5’9 with 70 Jumping is low but with his 90 Heading Accuracy you’ll be able to put the ball into the net with aerial chances
- 97 Stamina means he won’t need to be substituted for 90+ minutes
- Having 5-Star Skill Moves and Weak Foot will allow him to maximise the use of his stats
- High/Medium workrates are ideal for an attacker
His ideal position in game is playing as a CF off a main target man striker in a 4-4-1-1, 4-3-2-1 or a central CAM in a 4-2-3-1. His biggest asset is his shooting so play him in ways that allow him to have a chance at goal.
He has a similar player profile to that of Shapeshifters Icon Pele.
The card does have one drawback that is:
- 75 Strength and 74 Aggression makes him weak in duels and 50/50’s
What Chemistry Style to use for Cover Stars Icon Alessandro Del Piero?
The suggested Chemistry Style for Cover Stars Icon Alessandro Del Piero is: HAWK. The boost in Pace, Shooting and most importantly Physicals makes him the best version of himself.
Cover Stars Icon Alessandro Del Piero: Complete or Yeet?
We’re fully into EA Sports FC waiting room season but there’s still a good couple weeks of FIFA 23 to go and with how easy it is to craft SBCs out this card will make your end game experience worth it. My verdict: Complete!
Check out all the latest releases on FUT.GG's new players page.
Get more FUT reviews and insights from Nofil. Are you going to complete this SBC? Let us know below!