He was as sharp on the field as he is with his words these days, you didn’t want to anger him back then and you don’t want to anger him now. For his role with Manchester United in achieving the vaunted “European Treble” Roy Keane has his Trophy Titans Icon SBC available in FIFA Ultimate Team now!
The Republic of Ireland Icon’s SBC is quite expensive, coming in at a price of 280.3K coins and needs 5 segments to unlock the card.
The card itself is phenomenal with some key meta stats such as:
- 81 Acceleration and 84 Sprint Speed with the Lengthy AcceleRATE type makes him a very fast player in long distance sprints
- 90 Vision, 95 Short Passing and 92 Long Passing with the Swerve Passes and Flair Passes Traits allow him to distribute the ball well from deep in midfield
- He’s got quite good Dribbling stats with 85 Balance, 95 Reactions, 90 Ball Control, 85 Dribbling and 95 Composure with the Flair Trait which will allow him to progress the balls and beat oncoming pressure from the opposition team
- Elite tier Defending stats with 97 Interceptions, 92 Defensive Awareness, 97 Standing Tackle and 90 Sliding Tackle making sure he sweeps the ball in midfield
- Top tier physicals with 95 Stamina, 90 Strength and 99 Aggression allowing him to be as aggressive in game as he was in real life and win most duels and 50/50’s
- Decent aerial ability with 80 Heading Accuracy and 82 Jumping with his 5’10 Height
- 4-Star Weak Foot is good enough to carry out passes with his weaker foot if the need arises
- Medium/High workrates are perfect for a defensive midfielder
His best position in game would be as a CDM in a 2-man midfield whether it is the 4-2-3-1, 4-2-2-2, 3-5-2 or a Stay back CM in a 4-3-2-1. His workrates, high physicality and defensive stats make him ideal for that position.
He shares a player profile with Trophy Titans Icon Michael Essien. They’re very good on the ball, high paced and highly physical CDMs with top tier defensive stats.
The card does have a few drawbacks such as:
- The Average body type will make him clunky in game with his 75 Agility
- 3-Star Skill Moves are not ideal for midfielders who may need skills to get out of tight situations
What Chemistry Style to use for Trophy Titans Icon Roy Keane?
The suggested Chemistry Style for Trophy Titans Icon Roy Keane is: SHADOW. The +8 Pace boost is amazing and it also maxes his Defending stats while keeping him Lengthy, bringing the best out of this card.
Trophy Titans Icon Roy Keane: Complete or Yeet?
Given the incredible stats and characteristics of the card with the closest alternatives being more expensive this SBC is worth it. My verdict: Complete!
Check out all the latest releases on FUT.GG's new players page.
Get more FUT reviews and insights from Nofil. Are you going to complete this SBC? Let us know below!