The card does have some good stats and characteristics such as:
- 90 Acceleration and Sprint Speed with his Controlled AcceleRATE type and his Lean body type will make him feel quite quick in game
- Elite Shooting stats with 97 Positioning, 97 Finishing, 90 Shot Power, 90 Long Shots and 93 Volleys with his Finesse Shot and Outside Foot Shot Traits make him a lethal finisher from both inside and outside the box
- 96 Vision and 91 Short Passing will allow for him to find good final passes and play one-twos with his teammates
- Amazing Dribbling with 90 Agility, 93 Balance, 93 Reactions, 94 Ball Control, 89 Dribbling and 93 Composure with the Flair Trait make him feel very smooth and responsive on the ball
- 92 Jumping and 98 Heading Accuracy with his 5’11 Height make him a good aerial option
- 89 Stamina will allow him to play for 75+ minutes each game
- He has 4-Star Skill Moves and 5-Star Weak Foot allowing him to have a good array of meta skill moves and being able to flawlessly execute shots and passes with both feet
- High/Medium Workrates are ideal for an attacking player
His best position in game would be at CF or Secondary ST in a 4-4-1-1 or a 4-4-2. He could play the Secondary ST role in any 2-ST formation as his elite shooting and 5-Star Weak Foot is ideal in that position as well as high short passing allowing him to create buildup play in the final third.
He has a similar player profile to Trophy Titans Dennis Bergkamp and Trophy Titans Fernando Torres. He’s fast, has great shooting and dribbling with decent physicals which should work as a wonderful attacker especially as a secondary ST.
The card has a few drawbacks such as:
- 62 Aggression is quite low and may be noticeable in game in duels, positioning and 50/50’s
- 80 Long Passing isn’t good enough for a CAM role so it limits him to playing the secondary ST role.
What Chemistry Style to use for Trophy Titans Raúl?
The suggested Chemistry Style for Trophy Titans Raúl is: HAWK. The +4 boost in Pace and Shooting elevate his strengths and the significant boosts come in the form of the +8 Aggression and +4 Strength which cover his weaknesses making him the best version of himself.
Trophy Titans Raúl: Complete or Yeet?
His price tag is a little steep but the card looks really good, is fairly valued given his close alternatives and can be crafted over the course of Team of the Season which makes the SBC worth it. My verdict: Complete!
Check out all the latest releases on FUT.GG's new players page.
Get more FUT reviews and insights from Nofil. Are you going to complete this SBC? Let us know below!