The big Serbian defender's SBC is expensive, coming in at a price of 437.8K coins and needs 8 segments to unlock the card.
He has some incredible stats and characteristics such as:
- 82 Sprint Speed with the Lengthy AcceleRATE type will make him very fast over long distances
- 83 Reactions and 86 Composure with the Block PlayStyles and the Slide Tackle PlayStyles+ will allow him to keep the ball at his feet after taking the ball from the attackers
- 91 Defending with the Jockey PlayStyles makes him incredibly solid at the back
- 92 Strength and 89 Aggression with the Bruiser PlayStyles makes him almost bully players off the ball physically
- 6'3 Height, 91 Jumping and Heading Accuracy with the Aerial, Power Header and Acrobatic PlayStyles makes him very dangerous from set pieces
- Medium/High Workrates are perfect for a defender
His ideal position in game would be as the sweeping destroyer CB in a 4-back formation. The last man defender, this card mimics Vidic's style in real life by using every means possible, technical or physical to make sure that you do not concede a goal as long as he's standing.
He has a similar player profile to that of In-Form Virgil Van Dijk. These tall, physical monsters gravitate towards the ball, place themselves between the ball and the goal and outmuscle the attackers when technique isn't enough. No matter what happens, they get the ball
The card has a couple of drawbacks such as:
- Poor Vision and low Passing stats means you can't play out the back with him
- 51 Dribbling is incredibly low, trying to carry the ball with him is risky
What Chemistry Style to use for Centurions Vidic?
The suggested Chemistry Style for Centurions Vidic is: SHADOW. The maximum boost in Pace and Defending makes sure that you have the best version of this incredible defender in your team.
Centurions Icon Nemanja Vidic: Complete or Yeet?
Defending is harder than it has ever been in EA Sports FC 24, having the right personnel can make or break your playing experience. With that being said, you are looking at one of the best attainable CBs in the game, 437.8K is expensive but achievable over time and will cement your backline for months to come which makes this SBC worth it. My verdict: Complete!
Check out all the latest releases on FUT.GG's new players page.
Get more FUT reviews and insights from Nofil. Are you going to complete this SBC? Let us know below!